From determining the market value to concluding the contract: the most important points concerning the sale of your property.
The decision to sell a property entails a wide variety of tasks. First, you should have the current market value of your property determined in order to then find the appropriate buyer with the help of a targeted marketing strategy – after all, you don’t want to sell your house or apartment “below value”. Based on this market price assessment, further activities follow, which should not be underestimated.
The most important points at a glance:
- Determination of the current market value of the property
- If necessary, optimization measures (building/equipment) to increase the market value of the property
- Presentation of the property > from the creation of a high-quality exposé to the design and placement of advertisements (print/internet)
- Obtaining information about interested parties/potential buyers
- Arrangement and execution of viewing appointments
- Price negotiation and commissioning of the notary contract
- Provision and review of all relevant documents (e.g. floor plans, building permit, building encumbrance register, insurance policies, energy certificate)
- Notary appointment agreement and contract execution
Purchase price determination, marketing process, contract execution: Don’t leave the sale of your property to chance, but to an expert.
As already evident from the above points, it is advisable to consult an experienced real estate agent in the course of a property sale. Hiring an expert to handle marketing right from the start can not only avoid financial and legal risks, but also save a lot of time and nerves.
Secure the highest appreciation for your property – and a successful sale at the best possible conditions.
Whether you initially just want to find out about the current market value of your property or you are already sure that it will be sold or rented in the near future:
With SCHENCKS Land & Forstimmobilien your wishes are in competent hands. The local know-how of our experts, our nationwide network and the proven SCHENCKS Land & Forest Real Estate System form the optimal foundation to successfully guide your real estate request to its goal – and to achieve the best purchase price for your property.
Six good reasons to trust in the expertise of SCHENCKS Land & Forstimmobilien:
- Comprehensive real estate expertise and local market knowledge – for over 35 years
- Worldwide access to the most beautiful properties and the corresponding clientele
- Our unique, constantly growing network
- Proven service concept including a successful marketing and sales system
- Individual consulting and support during the marketing process – if desired, also after conclusion of the contract
An exclusive marketing by SCHENCKS Land & Forstmmobilien:
Your “all-round carefree package”.
Secure the decisive advantage on the way to selling your property – by exclusively entrusting SCHENCKS Land & Forstimmobilien with the marketing. You can be sure that this will be done discreetly and according to your wishes, tailored to your individual ideas and the conditions of your property. The invaluable advantage: You are informed about everything at all times without having to worry about annoying administrative or organizational matters – and you can relax and look forward to a successful contract conclusion!
Six good reasons for exclusive marketing by SCHENCKS Land & Forest Real Estate:
- Need-based, personal support throughout the entire marketing process
- Targeted selection of pre-screened prospective buyers
- Creation of a customized marketing concept
- Organization and realization of viewing appointments
- Individual optimization recommendations with regard to the property and/or marketing
- Professional support for all contractual issues